If you have a healthy and mutually rewarding relationship and it goes bad, how do you handle the situation?
How good relationships turn into bad relationships is not a mystery at all. There are certain behaviors that trigger a relationship to detonate – and these behaviors or wrong doings can make you feel angry.
- Every relationship is built on mutual trust. Lying can ruin any great relationships, hurting both parties in the process. Without trust, any relationship won’t work.
- Having unrealistic expectations on your partner, in your relationship can also be the cause why your good relationship goes bad in the process. There’s nothing wrong in dreaming for the bright future and admiring your partner’s qualities but you should know when to disconnect between expectation and reality. There’s no perfect man or woman, PERIOD.
- We are only humans and far from being perfect. Your once fantastic relationship can turn into a nightmare when one of you keeps on criticizing the other. Being a constant critic can be a poison that damages an intimate bond up to the breaking point. Remember, you are in a relationship where both of you should be lifting each other and not tearing each other apart.
- Here’s the deal with cheating. No matter who does it; it’s going to seriously break your relationship. Cheating may cause broken trust, dysfunctional family, severe depression, and the list goes on.
- Even good relationship can turn sour if one person has emotional baggage. Why do you allow your past to ruin your future? Leave your unresolved emotional issues in the past and continue living your life with your partner and have a better present and a better future.
- Some people exert extra effort when trying to woo their partners. Things started out great but suddenly one of you stop putting energy into the relationship. Laziness is dangerous in your relationship for many reasons. You need to constantly work on your relations. A relationship doesn’t come with a lifetime warranty and if you don’t work on them, they are bound to break.
- When distance interferes in a relationship, changes may arise. It is important to keep the communication flowing because when talking and sharing stops and invisible wall build up, this can lead to misunderstanding, suspicion, and jealousy and a once happy relationship can have a bad ending. As long as both parties are fully committed to each other, the effects of distance in a relationship can overcome.
People are always growing and as we change, our needs change and so will the relationship. You are in a relationship, meaning you are partners. It is your job (the both of you) to take care of each other, embrace the changes together, face hardships together, and resolve whatever problems you encounter TOGETHER.